RENTAL – Compactor Plate
Have you ever thought about doing a yard project by yourself?
The Compactor Plate with Water Tank is a great tool for individuals working on landscaping projects. Its robust design features a 6.5 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine to deliver 4000 lbs. of impact force at 3600 blows per minute. The compactor features an adjustable control throttle, cushioned handlebars, engine-oil drain tube, and attached wheel kit for easy transportation. Can be used in multiple jobs such as working on walkways, patios, paver installations or asphalting projects. The process of compacting aggregate material provides for a solid and leveled foundation which keeps the road resistant to erosion for years to come. Ideally used for finishing asphalt, sand, and sloped surfaces while working within narrow confined areas. This model is equipped with a water tank and sprinkler system for an easy finishing job.
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Powerful 196 cc 6.5 HP 4-stroke gasoline engine supports 4000 lbs. of impact force
- Water tank and sprinkler system provide proper moisture level for adequate compaction
- Built-in foldable wheel kit for central lifting and easy transportation
- Compaction of soil, debris and aggregate materials up to 12 in.
- Compaction area is maximum 3229 ft./hour and compaction maximum 790 in. D
- Engine type is forced air-cooled, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Maximum power 4.8 kW (6.5 HP) (3600 RPM)
- Effective base area 25 in. x 18 in. (620 mm x 450 mm)
- Vibration frequency is 6500
- Grade ability is 30%
- Compactor depth (soil) 12 in. D
- Forward speed (soil) (ft./minimum): up to 98
- Compaction area maximum: 3229 ft./hour, compaction maximum: 790 in. D
- Constructed to be highly durable, low maintenance and efficient.
NAME: Compactor Plate
USES: Multifunctional usage for installations and asphalting projects.
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 31 x 26 x 20 inches
ITEM WEIGHT: 198.4 pounds
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 198.4 pounds
See product labels for correct settings, usage and instructions.
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All equipment rented from LA Turf & Paver must be returned in the same condition as they were received. Wear should NOT exceed normal circumstances.
Any noted damage on the equipment must be WRITTEN in the note section (#B) and signed by both parties BEFORE taking the equipment!
Any material that is broken or damaged in any way including any functional, structural, mechanical or cosmetic damages will be charged to the client’s credit card on file to cover any and all damage costs.
If the damages are more than 70% of the equipment’s cost, client will be responsible to pay for a new equipment in it’s full retail value.
Equipment must not be exposed to any fire, cigarettes or anything with extreme temperatures. The equipment should also not be exposed to water.
The Equipment Rental period is for the amount of days stated in the contract. If time exceeds, prorated charges will apply.
Client must fill out credit card Form and provide a copy of valid I.D. that matches the credit or debit card. Equipment is expected to be dropped off to the same location that it was originally picked up from.
- REFILLING GAS PROPERLY:
MIX GAS AND OIL TOGETHER (1 GALLON OF GAS + 4 OUNCES OF 2 CYCLE OIL)
- RETURN CLEAN:
WIPE EQUIPMENT DOWN WITH WET RAG. DO NOT HOSE IT DOWN.
NOT RETURNING IT CLEAN WILL INCUR IN A $25 CLEAN UP FEE! THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
- DO NOT TAKE MACHINE APART
*EQUIPMENT MUST NOT BE DISASSEMBLED. THERE ARE SECURITY STICKERS ON THE EQUIPMENT; IF THESE STICKERS ARE REMOVED, CUT, BROKEN OR TAMPERED-WITH, THERE IS A $100 FEE FOR EACH STICKER HAS BEEN DAMAGED. THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
-DELIVERY COSTS ONLY COVER ONE-WAY FOR THE MACHINE DELIVERY. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL ONLY BE DROPPED OFF AND NOT PICKED UP FROM ANY LOCATION. RENTED EQUIPMENT WILL BE DELIVERED THE SAME DAY AS THE REST OF THE ORDER AND WILL NOT HAVE A SEPARATE DELIVERY DATE.
There are no reviews yet.