Turf Shears (#11220)
These shears are ideal for the installation of artificial grass and ivy.
The snip’s serrated cutting edges prevent materials from slipping during use, and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip during use. They have double over-wind spring for longer life, and a high-leverage, compound cutting design that allows cuts of even the thickest turfs out there. The safety latch automatically releases with the squeeze of the handles to allow for quick use. These shears cut in extreme detail that allow the job to be precise to the t. These shears are so strong that they are great to have in the tool box because they can even cut aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, leather, copper & more!
Item Package Quantity: 1
- Double over-wind spring for longer life
- One-handed automatic latch release with the squeeze of the handles.
- Patented hinge plate for easy product identification.
- Serrated cutting edges prevent slippage when cutting
- Slip-resistant bi-material palm cushion grip
NAME: Turf Shears (#11220)
USES: USED TO CUT TURF OR IVY
INCLUDES: 1 SHEAR
PACKAGING DIMENSION: 12.6 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 10″ x 2″ x 1.3″
BATTERIES REQUIRED: No
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: No
ITEM WEIGHT: 0.88 Lbs
PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 Turf Shear
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1 Lb
- Squeeze shears to unlock security lever and release for shears to open.
- Then cut just like you would this scissors.
- Squeeze shears all the way and lock up with lever to storage
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will these cut turf and ivy? Yes, these shears provide a detailed cut for a nice finish
- Is there a security mechanism? Yes, to lock them shut there is a lock.
- Are these dangerous? Yes, you can cut your fingers with this Please be careful
- How long of a cut can I make with one cut? Approximately 2″ long with each clip
- Can I sharpen these? No because they have teeth not just blades
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.