Stainless Steel Crown Staples – 1/2″ – Pack of 334
Just like carpet, artificial turf must be stretched out and fastened around the perimeter when being installed in order to prevent wrinkles, ripples, and bubbles. In order to do so, a plastic board (Benda Board) must be installed around the whole perimeter of the project. This nail board is what is used to fasten the turf by stretching and stapling the turf into it. The 1/2″ size is ideal for artificial turf because it is longer than the 1/4″ staple and will penetrate deeper into the Benda board for a more secure hold.
- 1/2-inch leg, 3/8-inch crown, 22 ga.
- Stainless steel staples. 334 /bag
- Made in Europe.
- Keeps turf in place for a clean, professional installation.
- Small head easily hidden in turf.
- Stainless steel prevents it from never rusting
USES: 1/2″ Stainless Steel Staples (334 /bag)
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 1″ x 5″ x 5″
MATERIAL TYPE: Stainless steel staples.
INCLUDES: 334 /bag
BATTERIES REQUIRED: No
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: No
PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1/2″ Stainless Steel Staples (334 /bag)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1.8 oz
RECOMMENDATIONS & INSTALLATION
- Around the perimeters twice every inch.
- 24 staples recommended per foot with poly board edging.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the item durable? Of course, this is made with Stainless SteelIs this item easy to use? Yes, it’s very easy
- Does this fit in any stapler gun or is there a special one? They fit very specific staple guns only which can be purchased or rented at a Diamond Artificial Grass location near you.