Poly Board Stakes – 18″ – Pack of 5 (#13110)
Poly Board stakes are the supporting backbone of the Poly Board edging. The edging can easily curve into virtually any shape, but it will never hold its shape without the stakes holding it down and securing it. These 18-inch stakes are first placed next to the Poly Board edging. After the edging is placed in the desired shape, then the stakes are drilled into the Poly Board edging holding the edging firmly in an upright position. Even though the 12-inch stakes are the most popular for normal areas, the 18-inch stakes are ideal for softer ground or sandy ground where the 12-inch stakes do not provide enough support.
Item Package Quantity: 5 pcs
- Poly material
- Matching Teak color
- Holds Poly Board edging in place
- matching teak color
- adjustable height
NAME: Poly Board Stakes – 18″ – Pack of 5 (#11020)
HEIGHT: 18 inches
PRICE: $7.65/ pack
MATERIAL TYPE: Poly
COLOR FINISH: Teak
RECOMMENDED USE: Landscaping
MAIN APPLICATION: to secure Poly Board edging into the ground
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1.89 Lbs / pack
- Place edging down
- identify the shape desired
- place stakes next to edging about every 4 feet apart
- hammer in stake through the ground and then drill stake into edging with 2 poly board screws until edging is secure
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will this rust outside? No, this is meant for outdoors and it is a poly material which will never rust.
- How many of these do I need per edging? You need 5 and thats why the pack has 5
- Can this be cut? Yes.
- Can I choose another color? No
There are no reviews yet.