PE-51 – Turf Deodorizer – 32oz. Bottle – (#11730)
When an artificial grass project for pets uses ZeoFill as the infill, then the urine will not cause any odors. However, a lot of the pet’s urine does not make it through the filtration system of the ZeoFill due to a portion of the urine that will dry up on top of the grass blades on hot days before the urine can completely drain down. This means that eventually, even if ZeoFill was installed, some odors may still occur. If and when this happens, hosing down the turf with water is simply not enough because of the strength of the ammonia in the urine. That’s when PE-51 comes into play. This product is filled with billions of enzymes per bottle that will break up the bacteria in the urine and loosen it up, allowing it to fully drain down through the ZeoFill odor control system and letting it do its job of an odor-free lawn.
This is part of the maintenance for an artificial grass pet system.
It is so pet-friendly that you could use it on your pet after a skunk spray or in other stinky situations.
Lawns & Restaurants:
Artificial turf is trending not only in residential but also in commercial applications as well. This includes restaurants, beer gardens, coffee shops, lounge areas, poolsides, etc. This means that people will sooner or later eat and drink on top of the turf which means that sooner or later people will spill food and beverages. Turf is not a flat surface like carpet so cleaning crumbs can be challenging and sometimes it is inevitable to leave some behind. After a while these crumbs and spills will start to discompose which eventually can cause odors. When and if this happens hosing down the turf with water is simply not enough. So that’s when
PE-51 comes in. This product is filled with billions of enzymes per bottle that will break up the bacteria in the discomposing foods and loosen it up, allowing it to fully drain down through the drainage holes and creating an odor-free turf area.
This is part of the maintenance for artificial grass in this type of application.
Sports & Playgrounds:
The truth is that people sweat, spit, bleed, throw up and sometimes pee on sports fields & playgrounds. This can create bacteria build-up and start to form bad odors, especially on indoor fields. Any open wounds can also get infected due to this bacteria build-up so this can cause a serious liability for the field or playground. To avoid this, hosing down the turf with water is simply not enough so that’s when PE-51 comes in. This product is filled with billions of enzymes per bottle that will break up the bacteria and loosen them up allowing for a bacteria and odor-free project.
This is part of the maintenance for artificial turf fields and playgrounds.
This product smells like freshly cut grass so not only will the enzymes eliminate all of the odors from the turf but the turf will now look and smell like real grass.
PE-51 is your natural solution for maximum waste degradation on any surface. Our exclusive blends of bio-engineered bacteria are radically different from other enzyme cleaners available. PE-51 is made from highly expensive live liquid enzymes, never from a powder. Our enzymes have the ability to withstand up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. They are resistant to chlorinated products, disinfectants, bleach, and high acid or alkaline conditions. PE-51 is non-toxic and certified salmonella free, non-pathogenic and contains only the naturally occurring bacteria that reduces BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) and COD (chemical oxygen demand) by 80% within 5 days. Will NOT corrode, burn, dissolve or eat away the surface by chemical action like other cleaners. PE-51 has a shelf life of 30 years! With a fresh cut grass sent!
Item Package Quantity: 1
USES: Synthetic Grass Pet Odor Deodorizer and Neutralizer
SCENT: Freshly cut grass
SIZE: 32 oz
MATERIAL TYPE: Non-Toxic Liquid Enzyme
PRODUCT DIMENSION: 8″ x 4″
STRENGHT: Maximum Odor Control
INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Bottle, liquid enzyme & nozzle
PACKAGE CONTENTS: PE
ITEM WEIGHT: 2.27 Lbs
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2.5 Lbs
- Use in the evening to obtain the best and most effective results
- Step 1: Soak the area with water.
- Step 2: Install dilution spray nozzle onto the bottle and on the water hose (Screw on).
- Step 3 : Turn on water and then turn nozzle to “on” ( left side of the nozzle / follow safety lock instructions).
- Step 4 : Saturate the Affected area with PE-51 Solution.
- Step 5 : Allow the Enzyme to work over night. Do Not Rinse.
Recommended Dilution Ratio: (best for large areas/indoor areas/when using container such as backpack sprayer for application)
1 gallon of water : 2oz of PE-51
16 gallons of water : 1 bottle of PE-51
For high-concentration mixture – 8 gallons of water : 1 bottle of PE-51
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does this remove pet urine odor? Yes
- Does this remove odor caused from decomposing food in turf at restaurants? Yes
- How much should I use? As needed
- How often should I use this? It will remove current odors but will Not prevent future ones. So you need to use as needed
- Can I buy a bigger presentation? No
- Can I spray this inside my house? Yes
- Is this pet and kid safe? Yes
- Will this clean the smell from rotten food formed from crumbs over time in a restaurant? Yes it will
- I spilled baby milk in my car and it smells really bad and spoiled, will this help? Yes this will solve your issue!
- My dog got sprayed by skunk pee and it smells horrible will this get the smell off? and can I spray it direct? Yes this is what you need to remove the odor and this is per friendly stuff there is no doubt that you can spray it directly on them to clean them off any odors.
- Is there a recommended time of the day to spray it? Yes there is! Since this is filled with live enzymes its needs to be applied after dusk so the hot blazing sun and grass don’t kill the enzyme.
- Should I do any prep work for better results? Yes, wait until dusk and then soak the area with water before spraying PE-51
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.