Curve Creator – End stake adapter – Pack of 5 (#10990)
Some landscaping designs are modern with straight lines but others have many curves. Aluminum edging is a very good product but only has 5 pre made slots to place the stakes. If the design has a lot of curves then the 5 pre made slots may not be close enough to hold the curves. In this case these curve creators will be slipped into the edging and placed between the slots that the edging already has creating more support and holding even the most aggressive curves in place.
END STAKE ADAPTER:
Aluminum edging comes in 16 feet long pieces. All jobs may not require full pieces so the edging is often cut with a hack saw. When cutting the edging to fit in it may be necessary to cut off the slot where the stake is placed in to hold the edging in place. In this case these end stake adapters will be slid into the edge and that way a stake can be installed and it can securely fasten the edging in place.
Item Package Quantity: 5 pcs
- Holds cut aluminum edging in place at the edge
- matching black color
- Helps holds curves in place
NAME: Curve Creator – End stake adapter
MATERIAL TYPE: Extruded Aluminum Alloy
COLOR FINISH: Black
RECOMMENDED USE: Landscaping
MAIN APPLICATION: to secure a cut aluminum edging into the ground or to help hold curves
THICKNESS: 2.5″/ pack
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 10.8oz / pack
- slide into edging to hold curve
- or place at the end of a cut edging to hold in place
- slide in an aluminum stake
- hammer the stake down into the ground
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will this rust outside? No, this is meant for outdoors and it is aluminum which will never rust.
- How many of these do I need per edging? as needed. These are for either holding curves in place or to install at the end of a cut edging to hold into place.
- Can this be cut? No
- Can I choose another color? No