Aluminum Edging – 16 LF (#10440)
Artificial grass is sometimes installed next to real grass. In this case, the real grass eventually grows and overpowers the artificial grass.
When landscapers come out to cut and maintain the real grass, it is very difficult for them to identify the exact division where the real grass ends and the artificial grass begins. This often causes damage to both the artificial grass and their equipment.
Aluminum edging is installed to prevent this problem and create a clear division. This way, any equipment will hit the metal edging rather than the artificial grass, avoiding damage.
GARDENS & TREES:
Synthetic turf is sometimes is installed next to trees, plants, dirt, mulch or decorative rocks. Over time, rain, wind, leaf blowers, and other forces may cause these items to land on top of the artificial grass. This will cause the division to be unclear and create a messy look.
Aluminum Edging creates a barrier wall keeping everything in place and always maintaining a clean, crisp look. Additionally, it will allow space for trees and plants to continuously grow and to receive any fertilizers or treatments needed.
Item Package Quantity: 1 pc
- separates fake and real grass
- provides a nice finish
- adjustable height
NAME: Aluminum Edging 16 FT (1 Piece + 5 Black aluminum stakes)
HEIGHT: 4 inches
THICKNESS: 0.125 in.
MATERIAL TYPE: Extruded Aluminum Alloy
COLOR FINISH: Black
RECOMMENDED USE: Landscaping
MAIN APPLICATION: perimeter of artificial grass, plants, trees , rock beds, etc.
LENGTH: 16 Ft
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 6.5 Lbs
- Install around plants, trees, rock beds, etc.
- secure by hammering stakes into the provided holes on the edging
- if curves are created add “curve creators” and add stakes to secure firmly
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will this rust outside? No, this is meant for outdoors and it is aluminum which will never rust.
- Does this edging protect my artificial grass? Yes, this edging won’t only make your installation look much better but it will actually protect it from weed whackers and other landscaper equipment when landscapers and doing normal maintenance.
- Can this be cut? Yes and the way it will give you a clean-cut finish is if its cut with a hand hack saw.
- Can I choose another color? No
- Can I fold this into a perfect 90-degree angle? yes.